medewerker gezocht

• J. Klein

Gezocht: enthousiaste jongeman van 22 tot 30 jaar. Wij zijn een allround

inzetbaar timmer/bouwbedrijf dat alle voorkomende werkzaamheden verzorgt vooronze klanten.

De werkzaamheden omvatten:

onderhoudswerkzaamheden voor bedrijf en particulier

timmerwerk (verbouw en nieuwbouw)

dakwerk (onderhoud en renovatie van daken)

Ben je enthousiast, geen negen tot vier type, houd je van aanpakken en heb je ervaring in de bouw?

Dan zijn wij op zoek naar jou!

Heb je interesse? Bel of mail.

• Hoa

Tha Bet is considered as the house that owns the largest and most diverse online game store. There are all forms of sports betting, attractive card games, etc. with high winning rates. Including prizes up to 5 billion VND. Please visit Tha Bet to join

• Anna

i think you can go Pou to know more

• Anna

cool

• outspoken

I’m not afraid of death; I just don’t want to be there when it happens.- snake game

• clamb

Your writing is excellent, so allow me to share a little of myself. One of the best available limitless running games is quordle. Control your ball as you compete in a fast ramp race to see how far you can climb the leaderboard.

• cocas

I value your message, and I'm looking forward to hearing what you say. Play with me if you have time at a terrific game I found called fall guys.

• zetisno

Whether it's a moist and rich chocolate cake classroom 6x or a light and airy sponge, there's something incredibly satisfying about baking a cake from scratch.